[LRUG] [JOBS] Full Stack Senior/Junior Ruby Developers Permanent and Contract at Centegra

Tom Bell Tom.Bell at Centegra.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 08:42:21 PDT 2016

Centegra (www.Centegra.co.uk <http://www.Centegra.co.uk> ) is a provider of
EPOS (Electronic Point of Sale) systems to the Hospitality sector (Bars,
Restaurants, Quick Service etc..).

We are based in Crewe in Cheshire about 3 minutes walk from Crewe Railway
Station.  Our customers are mainly in London, but many are nationwide and we
have a few that have taken the product international.

We have been trading for over 12 years and were one of, if not the, first to
provide a cloud based EPOS solution in the UK.  Our solution is based on
firmware (older Tills) and Android (newer) Tills in the stores. These tills
connect to a cloud based back office that supports: reporting, product
setup, system management, clerk management, stock control, loyalty as well
as a host of other features. We also provide our more advanced customers
with a full Business Intelligence suite, data integration tools and an API.

We have for the last 9 months been migrating aspects of the products UI
using Ruby/Rails. The UI is Hosted on Heroku, source control managed with
GIT. Our DB is MS SQL Server hosted in our own data centre in Crewe.  We
have a host of new things we want to do, migrating existing functions over
from our older UI to the new as well as developing some existing new
features, as well as introducing more tools for our customers so that we can
provide the best, most functionally rich and adaptable EPOS solution in the
world, we aspire to be the best at what we do.  We have a great team of
people all dedicated to providing the best level of service, from
installation, training, support and product development.

We are looking for a range of Ruby developers, both CONTRACT and PERMANENET
positions and will consider candidates with varying levels of experience.
Remote and Office based options as well as flexible working plans, we like
to create good happy jobs for those that want to achieve.

If you are interested please drop an email with your CV to me
Tom.Bell at Centegra.co.uk <mailto:Tom.Bell at Centegra.co.uk> .  If you are
looking for a more specific definition of the roles available then just let
me know and I will add some bones to the above quite happily, or just let me
know what you want we are happy to hear from the Ruby community.

Thanks TOM

Tom Bell

Centegra

Weston Centre

Weston Road

Crewe CW1 6FL

Office: 01270 585 200 Ext 201      Mobile: 0785 9027869