[LRUG] [ANN] January meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Mon Dec 19 04:26:43 PST 2016

Hi all,

We’ll be starting the LRUG year on Monday 9th January.  The meeting will
start at 6:30pm (doors will open from 6pm), the talks will end at about
8pm, and those who choose to hang around afterwards can mingle and
socialize until the venues close.

The talks will be held at Code Node, Skills Matter’s office on South Place (
https://skillsmatter.com/locations/264-skills-matter-codenode) and the
afterwards venus are Code Node’s bar or the Singer Tavern at the junction
of Worship St and City Rd (http://singertavern.com/).

We have two talks for you:

“A developer’s misadventures in business” by Najaf Ali

and

“A guide to connascence” by Tom Cartwright

You can find more about these talks, and the meeting in general at
http://lrug.org/meetings/2017/january/

If this sounds like the kind of thing you’d like to start your year with
and would like to secure a ticket to attend you must:

1. Read our code of conduct so you are aware of how we expect you to
behave: http://readme.lrug.org/#code-of-conduct

2. Register for free with our hosts Skills Matter at
https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/8502-london-ruby-usergroup-meetup

Hope to see you all there,

Cheers,

Murray