[LRUG] [JOBS] CTO at UpMail - SaaS B2B

Antoine Asselin aasselin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 03:25:39 PST 2016

Hi Lrug,

I'm the founder of UpMail <http://upmailsolutions.com/>, we're changing the
way sales people use emails.

Our recommendation engine suggests users what to say and which content to
share, making it easy and accessible for everyone to increase sales
performance.

We're looking for an entrepreneurial, hands-on, CTO to bring UpMail
<http://upmailsolutions.com/> to the next level and shape the sales
acceleration technology industry.

This opportunity comes at a very exciting time;

   - Launched 2 years ago, we’ve quickly grown our client base, which now
   includes well-known hotel groups like Hilton, Jury's Inn, Virgin, and Best
   Western.
   - We've raised more than £400k in investment from angel investors and
   industry experts.
   - We’ve just expanded from London with commercial offices in Paris and
   the US.

We’ve covered the commercial side with a solid team and we now need someone
with the capabilities to build and lead the technical team, as well as plan
and own the delivery of the technology in order to scale the business.

The number of years of experience is not our main concern, we’re looking
for a passionate engineer that will fit with our small open-minded company
culture with global ambitions.

How good can this be?

More details on this page: https://upmail.workable.com/jobs/384994

Please no agencies.

Thanks,

--
*Antoine Asselin*

Founder, UpMail | Email Smarter. Convert Faster.
+44 74 73 49 48 48 | antoine at upmailsolutions.com | upmailsolutions.com

Watch our overview video <https://vimeo.com/81437431> | UpMail was
shortlisted for HSMAI European Best in Class Marketing Award
<http://upmailsolutions.com/news>