[LRUG] Cookies available

nicolas alpi nicolas.alpi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 02:57:53 PST 2016

Hahah, I have to say that I love it, sorry guys!

I didn't catch that it would be so misleading, but if it helps we really
send boxes of homemade cookies to our clients.

Now, Sleepyfox and Asfand, if you really want, you can send me your details
in private and your will be part of the next batch to be sent - promise.

Nic

Nicolas Alpi, cookies eater
Ruby on Rails, Javascript developer at CookiesHQ
@spyou <http://www.twitter.com/spyou> :: nicolas.alpi
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=28535699> ::
http://www.cookieshq.co.uk