[LRUG] Cookies available

Sleepyfox sleepyfox at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 02:53:03 PST 2016

I'd just like to say that I'm really disappointed after the misleading
subject line that there are not any actual cookies, as in the edible
kind (for clarity for the sake of the more pedantic amongst us -
although technically possible I do not consider your employees
edible).

Fox
--
"The cake is a lie"