[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby & Rails Developer Wanted To Lead Development @ Innovative Cyber Security Startup

David Robinson david at intruder.io
Thu Jul 7 06:05:37 PDT 2016

Hi all,

TL;DR: We're looking for someone to join our growing startup in the next few months, starting off immediately with a bit of contracting, though we can be flexible for the right person!

Information provided below. Cheers.

[cid:c93aef0c-7ea3-4066-8868-873bf981c7c6]

https://intruder.io @intruder_io

Intruder is creating a next-generation cyber security service for small to medium sized businesses.
Founded by two of the UK's top cyber security experts, Intruder are playing their part in helping
companies avoid getting hacked by criminals and miscreants on the internet. But we can't do it alone,
we need your help!

[cid:a106c83f-246c-4ae0-bc66-cf875c806d26]

About You
* You're a skilled Rails developer with an eye for customer friendly design and strong attention to detail.

* You take pride in your code; consistent names, proper formatting, readability and thorough
testing are all important to you.

* You're happy being responsible for every aspect of development, from gathering requirements,
through build, testing and deployment.

* You like learning new things, and are happy working with Linux, Bootstrap, Sidekiq & whatever
other technology we need (which you'll help decide!)

About Us
* A finalist for "The UK's Most Innovative Small Cyber Security Company<http://bit.ly/most-innovative-cyber-company>", techUK & The
Department for Culture, Media and Sport

* A "Rising Star In Cybersecurity<http://bit.ly/rising-star-in-cyber>", Tech City News

What We Can Offer
* Be part of the core team, working directly with the founders to grow the next big thing in cyber security

* A competitive package with share options in an exciting, fast-paced work environment.

* The opportunity to make a huge difference, by heading up development, and making key
decisions that will affect the success of the company.

* Join the London start-up scene, meet fellow entrepreneurs & get involved in growing a company.

* Learn about cyber security and how to hack, directly from the UKs leading ethical hackers.

This role would suit someone who is looking to help create a new and exciting product, with an interest
in the booming cyber security industry. Initially we are looking for up to a couple of weeks worth of
contract work over the next couple of months, with a view to becoming a core part of the team,
heading up our development efforts.

We're looking for someone who can start ASAP, but are willing to wait for the right candidate.

Get in touch with David, our founder and CTO at david at intruder.io. (No recruiters at this time please)

David Robinson
Founder
[1467363077353_Intruder_logo_sideways121x30.png]
Intruder Systems Ltd
www.intruder.io<http://intruder.io>
Finalist - The UK's Most Innovative Small Cyber Security Company 2016 (techUK / Department for Culture, Media and Sport)