[LRUG] [JOBS] Simply Business Developer Roles

Hiral Patel hiral.patel at simplybusiness.co.uk
Mon Jul 11 09:16:08 PDT 2016

Hi All,

Following new investment, we are looking for several Developers from Junior
to Lead level to join us here at Simply Business.

For those who don’t know us: we provide business insurance to startups and
SMEs. But if you are expecting the musty and boring insurance stereotype,
think again - our company culture is all about technology, innovation and
putting the customer first.

Our tech page gives a good overview of us (it lists our current projects,
tech blog, architecture manifesto, latest hackathon video, tech stack, job
specs and more):

http://www.simplybusiness.co.uk/about-us/careers/tech/

We're also passionate about building the best workplace, and we like to
think we're on the right path as we're 1st place winners of the Sunday
Times 'Top 100 Best Companies to Work For' both in 2015 and 2016.

We offer flexible hours, working from home, paid trips abroad (Barcelona in
Sept), funding for conferences, a relaxed office environment, fortnightly
hackathons, and regular socials. This is in addition to a fantastic
“pick’n’mix” style package of pension, private medical, gym benefits, extra
holidays and more.

All of our roles are permanent and more info on each role can be found at
the link above - click 'check jobs board' to view the specs.

We are based in Finsbury Square near Moorgate and there is also the option
to work remotely a few days a week.

Drop me an email directly if you are interested in a chat or want more
info.

No recruitment agencies please :)

Best,
Hiral