[LRUG] Feedback wanted: Docker for Rails book

Rob Isenberg robisenberg at me.com
Thu Jul 14 04:19:41 PDT 2016

Hey LRUG,

I’m working on a new book: “Docker for Rails Developers”.

I’d love to get some input from other developers who have heard about or dabbled with Docker, but aren’t using it regularly. I’ve written a tiny survey (only 1 question and should take seconds). I’d really appreciate it if you’d share your thoughts: http://bit.ly/29JxaBx

Also, if you’re experienced with Docker, I’d love to hear from you with any tips/secrets/best practices for using it with Ruby apps/Microservices in either dev or prod environments (or both). You can reply here, or email me directly at robisenberg at me.com.

Thanks so much,

Rob
p.s. I’ve thrown up a minimal landing page at http://DockerForRailsDevelopers.com where you can sign up for occasional progress updates.