[LRUG] Feedback wanted: Docker for Rails book

Sleepyfox sleepyfox at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 06:07:00 PDT 2016

On 14 July 2016 at 13:36, Rob Isenberg <robisenberg at me.com> wrote:
>> Also, if you’re experienced with Docker, I’d love to hear from you with any tips/secrets/best practices for using it with Ruby apps/Microservices in either dev or prod environments (or both). You can reply here, or email me directly at robisenberg at me.com.

Having developed Docker Microservices in both Ruby and Node, I prefer
Node - mostly because Express > Sinatra (leader/follower
relationship?). Also, it seems the Node community was leading the
charge on Microservices from the beginning, much of the Ruby community
still seems to be obsessed with Rails...

@sleepyfox