[LRUG] Feedback wanted: Docker for Rails book

Jon Wood jon at ninjagiraffes.co.uk
Thu Jul 14 06:23:49 PDT 2016

Express is by far better than Sinatra on its own, but Grape swings things
back to Ruby in my opinion - being able to annotate your API with allowed
parameters and return values is really powerful, especially combined with
grape-swagger which will generate API documentation from those annotations,
while Grape itself makes use of them to validate incoming data.