[LRUG] MacBook for Ruby dev work

Jakub Prudzienica jakub at doppio.jp
Mon Jul 18 16:35:38 PDT 2016

> On 19 Jul 2016, at 01:12, Sam Barton <sam at arenaflowers.com> wrote:
>
> Also, and this is just personal choice, the keyboard is fine for casual use, but don't expect to use it long term, you'll need an external keyboard.

Initially I didn't like that keyboard but after using it for a while - I love it. It's like flying over the keys with incredible speed. I switch on the daily basis between traditional MBP and that new MacBook and the old keyboard feels clunky and rusty ;-)

> Yes, it's thin and very light. But that's because they took everything you use out of it.

That's the best form factor they have ever made. For me they took everything I don't need out of it. :-)

--
Jakub