[LRUG] [JOBS] Two mid-range developers wanted at 38 Degrees

Denny de la Haye denny.d at 38degrees.org.uk
Tue Jul 26 06:10:09 PDT 2016

Hi,

We're looking for two mid-range developers to come and work here at 38
Degrees.

Job advert is here: https://38degrees.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk061au/

In brief, you'll be building, maintaining, and extending tools used in
various types of political campaigning - online and offline - both in the
UK and across the world.

An interest in politics and political activism would be a definite plus,
but it's not compulsory (although it may be catching).  ;)

Most of our existing core apps are based on Padrino, some newer stuff is
Rails, storage is Postgres and Redshift, hosting is on Heroku and AWS.  We
use Github and Slack to collaborate internally and with other similar
organisations around the world.  There's more detail in the advert linked
above.

If you're interested, please email me your LinkedIn URL or your CV and
we'll take it from there.

If you'd like to ask questions about the role or the organisation, feel
free to email me, or I should be at the next meeting if you'd rather chat
in person.  I look approximately like this:
http://denny.me/share/rail-balance-barcelona.jpg (the silly trousers are
fairly distinctive, I'll try to remember to wear them that day)  :)

Cheers,
Denny

--

Denny de la Haye