[LRUG] [JOBS] Permenant and Contract Ruby Developer Positions at Soho House & Co.

Adam Carlile adam.carlile at sohohouse.com
Thu Jun 2 05:52:04 PDT 2016

Good Afternoon LRUGers!

We're hiring for several new roles within the Soho House & Co. engineering team.

#Who we are
We're the new, in-house development team at Soho House. If you're not already familiar with Soho House & Co, we run a number of private members clubs around the world, for people in the creative and media industries, including Shoreditch House and Soho House in London, and Soho Houses in New York, Berlin, LA, Istanbul and many more. We also own and operate public chains including Dirty Burger, Chicken Shop, Cowshed and Neville.

#We are looking for
A number of mid to senior-level Ruby Developers, looking to build fully tested, reliable solutions to interesting engineering problems. We are currently starting down the road of transitioning from legacy systems to a green field platform of our own design, offering development adventures which span every aspect of the business.

#What are we doing
We're a small team building digital products for Soho House members, and our public customers. We have all the benefits of being a small, agile team while also receiving the benefits of being nested inside a larger business. We work out of Soho Works, Soho House's new coworking space in the Tea Building in Shoreditch.

#We offer
A great working environment in a new build coworking space downstairs from Shoreditch House, a small team of enthusiastic fullstack developers and a chance to help design and build a new platform for a large business from the ground up. On top of that, Membership to Soho House as well as the usual conference, training and book budgets, personal development time and opportunity for career progression.

#Interested?
Send us your CV and examples of your work to contact at houseseven.com. We care most about your workflow and your story, tell us how you design and develop software.

No Agencies please.

Adam Carlile