[LRUG] [Help request] Programmatically inserting user data into js chart

Jesse Waites jesse.waites at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:09:51 PDT 2016

Update: I tried it with Tom's pretty generate JSON method and am a little
closer - @jsonish is now:

@jsonish: "[\n {\n \"key\": 0,\n \"value\": 5\n },\n {\n \"key\": 1,\n
\"value\": 3\n },\n {\n \"key\": 2,\n \"value\": 2\n }\n]"

So looks like I need to strip the new lines out? Or rather, not put them in
in the first place? Its good to know I was close in my solution path.