[LRUG] [ANN] July meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Mon Jun 20 13:45:27 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Our July meeting will be on Monday 11th July, hosted by Skills Matter at
Code Node.  The talks will start at 6:30pm, but you can get in for mingling
and best-seat-getting from 6pm onwards.

There will be 3 talks:

* A live podcast episode of “Ruby Book Club” presented by Nadia Odunayo
* Advice on "Documenting Ruby APIs” from Tom Kadwill
* Tips on "Integrating React into a Rails application” from Edd Sowden

More info on all the talks can be found on our website at:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2016/july/

If you’d like to attend you should:

1. Remind yourself of our code of conduct at
http://readme.lrug.org/#code-of-conduct
2. Register with our hosts at
https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/8241-integrating-react-into-a-rails-application-and-documenting-ruby-apis

After the event links to slides, videos, blog posts, etc will be collected
at http://lanyrd.com/2016/lrug-july/

We’ll be downstairs again, which has a hard 150 capacity so you really
should register if you want to get in on the night.  In these smaller rooms
there’s no guarantee that Skills Matter will let you in if you’re
unregistered.  If you register and then realise later you can’t come,
please visit the Skills Matter page again to give up your place and let
someone else take it.

Cheers,

Murray