[LRUG] [JOBS] Available Jr-Mid Developer (Angela Ebirim)

angela ebirim cebirim at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 06:45:05 PDT 2016

Hi LRUG,

My name is Angela Ebirim and I've spent the last 20 months working as a
junior developer within the infrastructure team of a tech company here in
London. I'm now looking for a new role which will enable me continue my
development as a Ruby developer. A lot of my time has been spent building
backend systems using Ruby.

What I Can Offer:-

   -

   willingness to learn and grow. very hard working
   -

   a great deal of passion and enthusiasm to continue my development as a
   Ruby developer
   -

   above basic knowledge of Rails, Ruby, Sinatra, TDD(RSpec, MiniTest),
   HTML & CSS
   -

   been heavily involved writing code for e.g. major infrastructure
   projects such as the migration of the ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash and
   Kibana) stack from Windows to Linux
   -

   development of monitoring systems using Grafana dashboards using
   Javascript
   -

   knowledge of developing applications on AWS
   -

   above basic knowledge of Chef

What I'm Looking For:-

   -

   An environment that encourages growth through mentoring, code reviews
   and pair programming
   -

   Ruby heavy environment
   -

   The ability to work on personal projects (for example contributing to
   open source) as part of my personal development
   -

   a friendly working environment where all contributions are welcome

If this sounds attractive to you as a potential employer, then please get
in touch with me. I will be happy to send you my CV if you'd like to
discuss further.

Many thanks,

Angela Ebirim