[LRUG] [JOBS] Opportunities for a DevOps engineer and a Realtime software dev to join Ably

Matthew O'Riordan matthew.oriordan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 08:22:45 PDT 2016

Hi all

Apologies for the mix up, but the links I sent to the Google Docs require you to login for some reason even though they are marked as public.

Here are links to the specs directly as PDFs:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1575409/Ably/recruitment/AblyDevOps2016-Jun.pdf <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1575409/Ably/recruitment/AblyDevOps2016-Jun.pdf>
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1575409/Ably/recruitment/AblyRealtimeDev2016-Jun.pdf <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1575409/Ably/recruitment/AblyRealtimeDev2016-Jun.pdf>

Matthew O'Riordan
CEO