[LRUG] Is turbolinks/jQuery still the dominant front-end approach with Rails devs?

Mario Gintili mariojgintili at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 01:50:13 PDT 2016

I personally think that since heavy JS frameworks started to gain traction,
the stuff in front-end & Rails has fragmented a lot. I see a lot of bespoke
solutions rather than something more unified,

I did a small OSS rails 5 starter app with OAUTH and JSON-API recently:
https://github.com/mariogintili/backend

It's probably what I'd start off with nowadays 😁, just something
client-agnostic.