[LRUG] Developer available

Dominic Freeman dominic.freeman123 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 06:25:54 PST 2016

Hi LRUG,

Hope you're all well.

I'm currently looking for work, ideally some kind of 3-days-a-week
arrangement, but open to other options.

Am based in Leeds so would have to be remote for the most part, however I
am in London fairly regularly so could come in for meetings etc. I also
have family there so could potentially be there for more extended periods
of time if you wanted me to come in for training or whatever.

I have approximately 2 and half years experience working for a range of
companies and clients on various Rails projects.

Get in touch if it sounds like I could be of use to you! No recruiters
please.

Best,

Dom