[LRUG] [JOBS] Unboxed - Senior Developer

Claire Kemp claire.kemp at unboxedconsulting.com
Fri Mar 4 05:47:14 PST 2016

Hello LRUGGERS

Unboxed are looking for a senior to lead a team of 3 Devs plus Designers, a
Scrum Master and Product Owners. There are 2 streams of work delivering
beta services over 12 weeks. We have already done Discovery and Alpha on
these services and are going to be replacing user facing elements and
drawing together a number of disparate information sources but not
replacing back end systems (so there will be some integration).

The existing team is made up of mid-level full-stack devs with reasonably
strong front-end skills but we need somebody who can support from an
architecture and integration perspective. Some level of front-end knowledge
is needed but strength in Rails and system architecture is core to the role.

There is some travel involved and you will be on client site 1 - 2 days a
week.

Ideally we are looking for a permanent candidate but are open to
considering contractors, dependent on ability.

Be in touch if this role interests you.

Thanks

Claire

--