[LRUG] Availability for Rails development work

Najaf Ali ali at happybearsoftware.com
Thu Mar 10 06:37:02 PST 2016

Hi all,

We have a bit of availability coming up both for ongoing development work
<https://www.happybearsoftware.com/development> and for our maintenance and
support retainer <https://www.happybearsoftware.com/upkeep>. For those of
you that haven't heard of us, we're a small development consultancy that
builds and supports web applications with Rails and JavaScript.

Here are some things we can do for you:

* Build back-end API's for mobile apps
* Create complex single page applications
* Plan and launch the first version of your product idea
* Add new features to an existing application
* Keep your Rails application up to date with the latest security patches

Please feel free to get in touch with me off-list if you think there might
be something we can help you with.

All the best,

Najaf Ali, https://www.happybearsoftware.com/