[LRUG] Open house at thoughtbot next week

Chad Pytel chad at thoughtbot.com
Thu Mar 17 13:04:58 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I’d like to invite you all to an open house we’re having at thoughtbot in London next week,
Wednesday, 23 March 2016 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (GMT).

If you’ll be able to join us, you can RSVP here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/open-house-celebration-thoughtbot-tickets-22366437617 <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/open-house-celebration-thoughtbot-tickets-22366437617>

You may have heard that late last year New Bamboo joined thoughtbot to become our London office.
This gathering is a bit of a celebration of that, as well as just a chance to open our doors and say hi.

Whether you can drop in for 15 minutes, or the entire time, it would be great to say hello, chat about what you’re working on,
and answer any questions you have about thoughtbot or any of our work.

I hope you can make it!

Best,
-Chad

---