[LRUG] [JOBS] Building a Product and developing a Culture

Sleepyfox sleepyfox at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 05:15:26 PDT 2016

As per all recruitment posts, can I ask you to please:

a) state the location, as not all LRUGers (and not all Job postings)
are in central London;
b) state whether you're interested in contractors or perm only, as i)
many startups are 'perm only' and b) many of the more experienced LRUG
members are contractors;

This helps everyone; thanks.

@sleepyfox