[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Engineer at FreeAgent (Edinburgh, UK Remote)

Sleepyfox sleepyfox at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 08:14:00 PST 2016

Hi Olly,

I believe we met at Silicon Milkroundabout in Edinburgh last year - I
run the London Code Dojo, and also the (sporadic) Edinburgh Code Dojo,
I'm a member of LRUG, a mentor at NodeSchool and a founder member of
the London Software Craftsmanship Community.

I'm in the process of trying to move up to Bonnie Scotland, and
although I'm sure you've already been inundated with offers I would
appreciate the opportunity to have a chat with you about FreeAgent's
challenges and needs at some point in the near future.

All the best,

Nigel Runnels-Mos
Software Craftsman
@sleepyfox