[LRUG] RoR developer looking for next role

Zoltan Biber zoltan.biber at gmail.com
Wed May 4 03:26:52 PDT 2016

Greetings LRUG,

Hope you guys had a wild knees-up on the weekend! :)
Here’s a full-stack developer with circa 2 years of experience under the belt, currently at www.mubi.com <http://www.mubi.com/>.
Looking for my next challenge, I want to take on more responsibility and throw myself in the deep end of things.
If you deal in buzzwords like React, Docker, MEAN, UX on top of the HTML/CSS/Javascript/Ruby I’m all ears.
I’m also passionate about technology-meets-business, LEAN methodologies, startup factories and self-study MBA.
Before switching careers to web development I’ve done a ‘few other things’ and have run my own online shop before 'startup' was a buzzword.

With me getting on board you’d benefit the most if:
	A. You are an early-ish stage startup who needs a motivated guy to step up and grow into the CTO role
	B. You are a team with a strong knowledge-share/mentoring culture
	C. You value someone with a wide range of skills and greater work experience regardless of your company size

Extra points for teams that encourage the flexible we-dont-care-how-when-and-where-do-you-work-as-long-as-you-are-fully-motivated approach, we’re saving hard for that
idyllic countryside cottage with my young family. Presently I have a 35 mins train commute from Essex into Fenchurch Street station so East London, Silicon Roundabout, Central London is suitable.

You’ll find all the info about me here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/zoltanbiber <https://www.linkedin.com/in/zoltanbiber>
I don’t have a portfolio page but can put some things together on request, DM me for more.

With regards,
Zoltan

zoltan.biber at gmail.com <mailto:zoltan.biber at gmail.com>
https://github.com/zoltanbiber <https://github.com/zoltanbiber>