[LRUG] [JOBS] 2 roles for Children's Book Tech Start-Up: LostMy.Name

Jess Hayes jess at lostmy.name
Thu May 12 07:45:40 PDT 2016

Lost My Name is publishing and technology startup that creates highly
customised picture books for children. Founded in London in 2012, Lost My
Name has created more than 1.4 million story books for children in 167
countries. The company's is known for its debut title The Little Boy/Girl
Who Lost His/Her Name, whereby a young boy or girl discovers his or her
name has gone missing and goes on a courageous journey to find it, one
letter at a time, thanks to various animals and characters encountered
along the way. In 2014, Lost My Name's founders scored £100,000 for just 4%
of their company on Dragon's Den--the BBC's version of Shark Tank--the best
equity deal in the history of that show.

We're doing some SUPER cool stuff with our tech stack - come in and get a
coffee and you can check it out.... Looking for:

FullStack Mid-Weight hire (Ruby, Java, CSS)

JR back-end dev SQL and Ruby (1 yearish? experience!)

I'd love to talk more - pls check everything out
<https://making.lostmy.name/listings> here
<https://making.lostmy.name/listings> or email me directly on
jess at lostmy.name

--