[LRUG] Code quality 2.5-question survey

Patrick Gleeson patrick at gojimo.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 02:27:16 PDT 2016

Hey LRUG!

A conversation with a friend comparing horror stories about legacy
codebases got me wondering - how often is inherited code awful? So I've put
together a teeny tiny survey (2 multi-choice questions, one optional
free-form text question) to take the pulse of Ruby code quality:

https://goo.gl/forms/iBcXuKxfbnzOLY5x1

If I get enough responses for the data to be remotely meaningful I'll
publish the results back to the mailing list!

Best,

Patrick

--

*Patrick Gleeson*

Senior Ruby Developer
EducationApps Ltd is a registered company in England, No. 07556427

Gojimo, c/o Edspace, Block D Room 203, Hackney Community College, London N1
6HQ