[LRUG] [JOBS] Freelance Full-Stack Rails Developer (6-week+ contract with startup)

Matt Collins matt at mattcollins.net
Wed Sep 21 02:51:50 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I’m working with a friendly London-based startup called Indigo& which aims
to fix the inefficient way that large organisations buy services from small
companies. (I mentioned it at the meeting last week.)

We’re currently looking for an experienced full-stack Ruby on Rails
engineer with a passion for clean, efficient code and test automation for a
6-week+ contract to help build the next incarnation of our web platform.

You’ll be able to work remotely much of the time but will ideally be
available for in-person meetings in London as needed. It’s a very small
team, so expect lots of opportunity to help shape things.

Day rate is around £400-£500.

More details here: https://indigoand.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06lhx

If this sounds interesting, please apply through the link above or ping me
with any questions.

We’re not interested in speaking to agencies at this point.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Hillclear Ventures Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 09449834. Registered office: 2 Ingleside Close,