[LRUG] [JOBS] Lookin for the right junior RoR dev

Paolo Fabbri jabawack81 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 07:37:13 PDT 2016

Hi to all

As you can see from here:
https://www.linkedin.com/hp/update/6183647803458273281 my company, Amigo
Partnership http://amigopartnership.com, is looking for a junior dev we're
a small digital agency near London bridge, the environment is VERY friendly
and relaxed at the moment our team is composed of 2 designer 2 frontend dev
and 1 backend devOps (me) so we're looking for a help for me.

We work for some very interesting project and big company and there is an
almoste absolute freedom on the tech side.

The main quality we're looking in the right candidate is the will to learn
and grow.

Salary wise it will be around 20k+ depending on experience.

For any question please contact me or check our website.

Regards
Paolo