[LRUG] The Ruby Book Club Podcast

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 11:46:02 PDT 2016

I was involved in helping Hired choose the books they’re offering as prizes
in the giveaway.  There’s definitely a “Ruby Book Club Podcast”-shaped
reason that I chose those two books ;)

You should definitely subscribe to Nadia’s podcast if you haven’t already -
even if you haven’t read the books.  I’ve not read “Confident Ruby” but I
got a lot out of listening to season one of the podcast.

Cheers,

Murray