[LRUG] [JOBS] New Developer roles at Futuregov

Jason Rae jrae at wearefuturegov.com
Wed Apr 26 10:47:38 PDT 2017

Hi all

Apologies for spamming the mailing list but we have two new developer roles to fill at Futuregov. One back end and one front end position as advertised here:

https://www.wearefuturegov.com/careers/developer
https://www.wearefuturegov.com/careers/front-end-developer

A bit about Futuregov as a company (as plagiarised from our about page :)):

We’re on a mission to get rid of the old ways of doing things – the big bad expensive ways of delivering government – and replace them with programmes and products that are fit for the future, not held back by the past.

Our approach emphasises the value of design and, above all, empathy. We believe passionately in working alongside the people we serve, understanding their lives before we set about looking for new ways of delivering outcomes.

Transparency. Co-design. Co-ownership. Radically rebalancing existing power structures. Putting control in the hands of the many, not the hands of the few. We are FutureGov, and we’re here to change the world.

If you’re interested in joining our team and produce great websites, please email me with a CV and portfolio of work, or if you have any further questions. I should be at the next lrug too if you’d like to chat in person.

Best Regards,

Jason Rae
Developer
FutureGov

07557 286509
wearefuturegov.com

FutureGov, 2.01, Wenlock Studios,
50-52 Wharf Rd, London N1 7EU
Click here for email privacy disclaimer.