[LRUG] [JOBS] The Chartered College of Teaching is looking for a developer

Mal Pinder mpinder at chartered.college
Thu Apr 27 09:15:10 PDT 2017

Hi everyone!

I'm Mal, and I work at the Chartered College of Teaching. We're a charity
that aims to improve the quality of education in the UK by supporting
teachers and encouraging great teaching.

We're a very small, early-days team, and we're building a new platform to
provide teachers with high-quality learning materials and the opportunity
to collaborate and organise with each other. I'm looking to hire a
developer to help us deliver more rapidly.

Our office is based in London, just across from Euston station, and we can
support remote working. As we're looking for someone with at least a year's
experience, this would be an excellent position for someone looking for
their second tech position, where they can use their skills to make a big
impact.

If you're interested, you can see more details here:
https://chartered-college-of-teaching.workable.com/jobs/475485

If you have any questions, you can email me at mpinder at chartered.college
and I'll be happy to answer.

Thank you for your time!
--
Mal Pinder
mpinder at chartered.college
Developer | Chartered College of Teaching