[LRUG] Petition website

Jolyon Pawlyn jpawlyn at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 02:25:40 PDT 2017

Hi. I've been helping to build a Rails petition website pushing for
renewed effort to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. We are
non-partisan and want people from every country to be able to express
support for a moderate position on the conflict to counteract the
polarised and divisive debate that currently exists. We aim to launch
the site around the middle of May.

We are looking to translate the site into 26 more languages. So if this
campaign is of interest and you are a native speaker of any of the
languages listed below, a translation of the site would be very much
appreciated.

A test version of the site can be found here
https://staging.100millionvoices.org/ and there are some translation
guidelines here
https://github.com/100millionvoices/israel-palestine-petition/blob/master/doc/translations.md.
Thank you,

Jolyon

The languages are Bangla, Bulgarian, Croatian, Chinese, Dutch (partially
translated), Farsi, Finnish, French, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic,
Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian,
Russian, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.