[LRUG] Trying to locate a blog post referenced on LRUG chat

Kaitlyn Tierney kaitlyn.means at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 03:15:15 PDT 2017

I’m guessing you’re thinking of this one Roland linked to, which says exactly that.

However, I just wanted to throw in a mention of this talk by Sacha Judd that’s pretty related to the same idea and is excellent, in case you haven’t seen it: http://www.sachajudd.com/one-direction/ <http://www.sachajudd.com/one-direction/>