[LRUG] Would anyone like to help me with some research?

Jacob Bonwitt jacob.bonwitt at digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk
Wed Aug 9 05:12:21 PDT 2017

Hi there,

I am a User Researcher at GDS, working on a programme called Digital
Marketplace which aims to make buying for and selling to government easier.

We have some research we wanted to do around a prototype on Monday (14/8)
 and I was hoping 4 or 5 of you would like to participate.

The sessions will be remote, so you won't have to go anywhere, as long as
you can sit in front of a computer. Sessions will last about 30 mins as
well as a ten minute phone call today or tomorrow to find out a bit more
about you and say hello.

Please feel free to drop me an email if you would like to know more.

We would really appreciate your help on this one!

Many thanks in advance..

Jacob Bonwitt

[image: Cabinet Office - Government Digital Service]

*Jacob Bonwitt*
Digital Marketplace User Researcher
Government Digital Service <http://digital.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/>

M 07768 294667