[LRUG] Testing PDFs

Mark Burns markthedeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 22:12:36 PDT 2017

Just a follow up on HexaPDF. I contacted the author and he was kind enough
to reply:

> The AGPL applies *only to code* that is distributed together with
HexaPDF, not to processed data or resulting PDFs. So the created/changed
PDFs can be under any license you choose, there is just one condition, that
the producer key in the information dictionary of the PDF is not changed
from what HexaPDF sets.

He also mentioned that writing matchers to aid TDD would probably be doable
but maybe not that easy/useful.

I'll see how I get along