[LRUG] [JOBS] Technical Lead at Tabl

Andrew McDonough andrew at andrewmcdonough.com
Thu Dec 7 07:42:49 PST 2017

Hi everyone,
I've been working with a really interesting startup called Tabl  recently, and
they are currently searching for a technical lead to join the team.
"Tabl  is the home for all things food - uniting food makers and creators
worldwide to discover incredible craft food and drink, learn more through
amazing experiences, and be able to make inspired dishes at home."
The stack is Ruby, Rails and React running on AWS.  Full details here:
http://help.tabl.com/work-with-us/technical-lead
They are a lovely, smart team, and I'm really enjoying working with them.  See
the email address at the bottom of the spec if you're interested, or if you want
to chat to me about what it's like to work there, I'll be at LRUG on Monday.
Andrew--https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewmcdonough/
https://twitter.com/andrewmcdonough