[LRUG] [JOBS] Lead Developer for B2B SAAS startup

Antoine Asselin antoine at upmailsolutions.com
Fri Feb 3 04:39:05 PST 2017

Hi Lrug,

UpMail <http://upmailsolutions.com/> is moving fast!

We’re looking for an entrepreneurial RoR Lead developer to help us change
the way sales people use emails.

Our recommendation engine suggests users what to say and which content to
share, making it easy and accessible for everyone to increase sales
performance.

Launched 2 years ago, we’ve done the “impossible” by growing our B2B SaaS
business to a £120k Annual Recurring Revenue with 1.5 developer (abroad!).
Our clients now include well-known hotel groups like Hilton, Jury's Inn,
Virgin, and Best Western.

We covered the commercial side with a solid team (London, Paris and US),
we’re about to complete a seed investment round (£300k) and growing our
technical team.

*We’re looking to hire our first UK base tech person, someone already in a
lead developer role who wants to continue developing his management skills
with the ambition to build a great business!*

Doesn't have to be full time in our London office, but expecting a few days
a month.

>> More details on this page <https://upmail.workable.com/jobs/416471>

No agencies please.

--

*Antoine Asselin*

Founder, UpMail | Email Smarter. Convert Faster.
+44 74 73 49 48 48 | antoine at upmailsolutions.com | upmailsolutions.com

Watch our overview video <https://vimeo.com/81437431> | UpMail was
shortlisted for HSMAI European Best in Class Marketing Award
<http://upmailsolutions.com/news>