[LRUG] [JOBS] ClickMechanic - Head of Engineering & Full Stack Engineers

Felix Kenton felix at clickmechanic.com
Mon Feb 13 06:31:28 PST 2017

Hi LRUG,

Just a shout out to let you all know that ClickMechanic
<https://www.clickmechanic.com/careers> is currently hiring for:

   - A Head of Engineering / Lead Engineer -
   https://clickmechanic.workable.com/jobs/284543
   - Senior / Mid-level Full Stack Engineers -
   https://clickmechanic.workable.com/jobs/276555

*Who*

ClickMechanic brings trust & transparency to car repair. We give real-time
industry-standard quotes & enable customers to quickly book a trustworthy
mechanic online.

We're looking for people to join our small, tight-knit team of developers
working on a huge consumer pain point.

*The Basics*

We can offer a salary of £40k-£80k, dependent on role and experience, with
equity also. These are permanent, full-time, on-site positions based at our
office in West London.

*Questions?*

Please send any questions to jobs+felixlrug at clickmechanic.com, or apply
directly via the links above.

We'll also be at the meeting tonight, so feel free to grab us there (we'll
be wearing blue ClickMechanic T-shirts)!

Cheers,

Felix

--
*Felix Kenton*