[LRUG] CMS Recommendations

Adam Carlile hello at adamcarlile.com
Wed Feb 22 02:41:40 PST 2017

Another recommendation for contentful here, it’s still not perfect, but it does provide quite a lot of flexibility, as you can build your own JS plugins for the UI and persist the data into a JSON store. Plus if you change your mind you can easily export all of your content. Of all the options it seemed to be the least bad!

Cheers
Adam