[LRUG] CMS Recommendations

Ed Lepedus ed.lepedus at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 22 03:56:18 PST 2017

Thanks for the recommendations - Contentful is certainly interesting, but prohibitively expensive in this case, as we would likely need a few hundred accounts in the first few months and scaling up to thousands over two or three years.

Steve, Node-bashing aside, (:D) KeystoneJS seems a bit barebones, and I’m concerned that we would end up writing a lot of bespoke code to replicate functionality that is either built-in to the bigger CMSs or easily available through plugins?

I was looking at Refinery, Locomotive and Camaleon yesterday. Has anyone got any experience with any of these?