[LRUG] CMS Recommendations

Sam Phillips sam at samsworldofno.com
Wed Feb 22 01:56:59 PST 2017

I've done some stuff with Contentful and liked it, and content folk seemed
to like it too, although it did require learning markdown. For anything
that's more complex than basic HTML, you can use HTML directly although
depending on your customers, that might present a barrier to entry vs a
Wordpress plugin.

API is easy to use although easy to make a _lot_ of API calls without doing
some smart caching.

Haven't done anything at a significant scale but I'd definitely be happy to
use again and would prefer over Wordpress for security and ease of
expansion.

Worth investigating I'd say.