[LRUG] [JOBS] Front-end work

Mark van Harmelen mark at hedtek.com
Tue Jul 4 06:59:19 PDT 2017

Hi everyone

A small startup that I'm working for in London is using JS to do browser
based cross-origin/domain communication together with various Rails-based
facilities.

We are now looking for JS expertise (best with Rails skills) to clean up
and improve our existing front-end code.

This work is short-term; a few days at the most. Mostly, we are concerned
with creating, populating, resizing and deleting iframes with JS that runs
both in the iframes and in the iframe-containing pages.

While we are most interested in a London-based contractor, remote work is
also possible.

If you are interested,  please drop me an email with a brief CV, relevant
experience (if it's not explicit in your CV) and your day rate.

Thanks
Mark van Harmelen