[LRUG] Git Common-Flow (1.0.0-rc.3)

Sasha Gerrand chat-lists.lrug.org at sgerrand.com
Tue Jul 25 03:36:38 PDT 2017

Most of your proposal seems reasonable to me. It certainly follows my
preferred way of working.

One piece of feedback for you: the section on "Releases" seems onerous to
me, but it appears that the intent of the formatting aspect of this part of
your specification is orientated towards machine processing.