[LRUG] [JOBS] Backend engineers at OpenCorporates

Thomas Marshall thomas.marshall at opencorporates.com
Fri Jun 9 03:24:58 PDT 2017

And here's the original job post, in case you missed it:

Hi LRUG!

We at OpenCorporates are looking for backend engineers - see
> https://blog.opencorporates.com/jobs-at-opencorporates for the details.
> In brief, if you work at OpenCorporates you get to work with interesting
> technology on a successful open data project which helps people fight
> corruption, money laundering and organised crime. Which is a pretty cool
> combo.

If it sounds like your kind of thing then please get in touch! The above
> link has instructions, but feel free to drop me an email directly if you
> have any questions etc.

Recruiters: if you are thinking about contacting us, please don't - we'll
> contact you. Thanks.

Cheers,

Ben

--
Thomas Marshall
Engineer

OpenCorporates :: The Open Database of the Corporate World
http://opencorporates.com
Blog: http://blog.opencorporates.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenCorporates

OpenCorporates is published by Chrinon Ltd, a company dedicated to
improving and publishing public data under an open licence that allows and
encourages reuse, including commercially. Registered in England, number
07444723.