[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Developer x2 - Innovative E-Learning Company - London (Perm)

Simon Keates simon.keates at thirdspacelearning.com
Mon Jun 26 09:41:26 PDT 2017

Good afternoon All

Third Space Learning have recently raised £7.5m in funding and are looking
to triple the size of their technology team.

We are team of technologists, educators and entrepreneurs who are helping
to transform an education system. We do this by building intelligent
technology to recruit, train and qualify a global community of teachers,
making effective one-to-one learning more accessible than ever before.

We are looking for true team players with experience of building consumer
focused applications. We want a person who has a hunger for learning and is
keen to make progress individually, and to improve team, product and
business performance.

We constantly evaluate technologies, often with spike (prototyping) days
(Node/Phoenix/Elixir current candidates) so your ability and desire to
rapidly adopt and adapt, applying previous knowledge, is more important
than specific language/framework experience.

If you are interested in hearing more about working with a fantastic team,
on an innovative product that has a positive impact on society, then please
do not hesitate to get in contact for more information.

I would also appreciate any introductions or this information being shared
in your network.

Many Thanks and have a great evening.

--
Simon Keates
*Head of Talent*

Telephone - (+44) 203 7942 736
Email - simon.keates at thirdspacelearning.com
Address - 14-22 Elderstreet, London, E1 6BT

www.thirdspacelearning.com