[LRUG] Ruby Workshops London

Samuel Joseph tansaku at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 07:48:11 PST 2017

Hi Lola,

If you're interested in something online, there's always AgileVentures -
where you can get coding on open source charity projects with other
learning developers:

http://agileventures.org

Best, Sam

On 06/03/2017 15:44, damilola odelola wrote:
> Hi LRUG,
>
> After reading Louis' post on becoming a developer
> <https://medium.com/@louisror/entry-level-ruby-developer-guide-2016-how-to-start-a-rails-career-from-zero-1e5d1d6600ca#.lpyv2vgxb> &
> knowing that I know people who are trying to either learn how to code
> from scratch or pick up a new language, I was wondering if there were
> any Ruby/RoR workshops for career-changers, so preferably something in
> the evenings. *Codebar* is great but they're workshops are for
> minorities (which I think is fantastic & necessary), but I'm more
> wondering if there's one that's not specific to a particular demographics?
>
> If you have any suggestions please do let me know :)
>
> Kindly,
> --
> Lola Odelola
>
> blackgirl.tech <http://blackgirl.tech> | @blackgirltech
> <http://www.twitter.com/blackgirltech>
> www.damilolaodelola.com <http://www.damilolaodelola.com> |
> @lolaodelola <http://www.twitter.com/lolaodelola>

Support the AgileVentures IT charity, and get support in your professional development journey in return.
Not a techie?  Sponsor a developer to get the support they can't otherwise afford:

http://www.agileventures.org/pricing

Know a worthy cause that needs an IT solution?

http://nonprofits.agileventures.org