[LRUG] [JOBS] Ready for a challenge? Full-Stack Rails @ VIDA

VIDA Dev Team development at vida.co.uk
Fri Mar 10 03:39:44 PST 2017

Morning everyone!

Are you a Senior Full-Stack Developer looking for an exciting opportunity to build a tech platform from the ground up? Vida is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer (Ruby on Rails) to join our dynamic, rapidly growing Tech Team at our headquarters in Victoria, London. This is a greenfield opportunity to be involved in the early stages of building a platform that will disrupt the dormant healthcare sector.

How we are disrupting the healthcare industry...
Vida is a health-tech startup that is aiming to change the face of the £25bn care industry in the UK by harnessing technology to improve the delivery and quality of care. The platform we are developing aims to manage carer networks, allow for a greater transparency of information for all stakeholders (family, clients and carers) and match clients with their ideal carers in terms of skills, language, personality and interests. That's where you come in.

To join our team, you will need to...
Deliver clean, tested code
Collaborate with our product team to develop new features
Perform peer code reviews
Analyse and fix bugs
Share best practices and be a mentor for new team members

Our ideal candidate will have…
Professional development experience (3yrs+) with Ruby on Rails, HTML, CSS & Javascript
Extensive experience with PostgreSQL or other relational DBs
The ability to work in cross-disciplinary teams to deliver the best user experience
An enthusiastic approach and be willing to collaborate and participating in product decisions
Demonstrable experience writing automated tests
High standards in respect to code quality, readability & maintainability

Work perks...
Market rate and competitive salary
End-of-year bonus
Working amongst an energetic, dynamic team

We are currently not sponsoring visas.

Sounds interesting? Well, then you are just a click away: https://vida.workable.com/jobs/374852 <https://vida.workable.com/jobs/374852>

VIDA Dev Team
development at vida.co.uk <mailto:development at vida.co.uk>