[LRUG] [JOBS] Opportunity for mid-level developer

Chris Waters chris at yougroup.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 03:40:44 PDT 2017

Hello LRUG,

Due to expansion, we're looking for a new full-stack developer to help
us continue to grow.

We're an estate agency that is trying to improve things for both buyers
and vendors. We're doing this by putting more data into the public
domain to help all parties make better informed decisions.

As part of this, we've recently launched a new product, allowing vendors
to see exactly how their listing is performing, what their direct
competition is and giving them control over viewings and offers.

Most of our work is either internal-only or behind a login, but the
public website is here: https://www.youhome.co.uk

We're looking for someone with a couple of years worth of web
development under their belt. We have hired non-Ruby devs in the past
and given them the support and time to train up, so if you're looking at
getting into Rails development then we might be of interest to you.

The full job spec can be seen here:
https://www.youhome.co.uk/artifacts/software_developer_2017.pdf

But the edited highlights are:

Rails, Ruby, Mysql, Redis, JQuery, SASS, React, AWS
£40-£45K in Central London (Green Park)

Please contact me off list if you have any questions, queries or want to
apply. No recruiters at the moment please.

Thanks for your time,
Chris.

Chris Waters
Software Developer