[LRUG] [GIVEAWAY] 3 tickets for Brighton Ruby Conference

chris.lowis at lrug.org chris.lowis at lrug.org
Tue Mar 28 08:48:04 PDT 2017

Hello!

We have three tickets for Brighton Ruby 2017
(https://brightonruby.com/) to give away courtesy of the lovely people
at
FreeAgent (https://www.freeagent.com/).

Brighton Ruby is a a single-day, single-track Ruby-ish conference. The
conference is in Brighton on Friday 7th of July at the Brighton Dome.

If you'd like to be the recipient of the one of these tickets all you
need to do is visit https://goo.gl/forms/I2jZyFVFVlNoaegm2 and fill in
your name and email address.

The deadline for entry is midnight on Thursday, 6th April 2017 and
I’ll run a draw to select the winners shortly after that. I'll be in
touch with everyone that entered if they won or lost and we'll also
announce the winners at LRUG on the 10th April.

Good luck, and thanks again to FreeAgent.

Cheers,

Chris